Tuesday, March 20, 2012

INFO UPDATE (March 21, 2012)

I am now in the process of finalizing bookings for sites in Italy and we are now getting close to the collection time for the third and final deposit. Before I can confirm the amount for the last deposit I will need to shore up the last few budget details with my coordinator Vincenzo. Once we have completed this I will notify you of the final deposit amount. In the meantime there are several things that I would draw to your attention:

1. I will need a confirmation ASAP of your full name exactly as it appears on your passport. I will need this information for the airline. Note that it is essential that the information match your passport identification EXACTLY. 

2. I will also require (along with the info above) a confirmation of your date of birth.

3.  If you have any food allergies or medical issues that may require attention during our time away please let me know ASAP.

4. If you have not yet submitted your second deposit please do so ASAP. If there are concerns regarding delivery please contact me by email or facebook.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment